- (1) The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- (2) In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- (3) That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His Kingdom will have no end.
- (4) The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- (5) That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- (6) That the blood of Jesus Christ and His death and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus become children of God.
- (7) That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are important ordinances from the Lord to be observed by the Church during the present age though not the conditions for a person to be saved.
- (8) That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.